Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Spear of Brutality - January update

The first of the twelve updates, so let's see what has happened... Actually I am still bit uncertain in which format I should be writing these "progress reports" so let's just start with simple status: For the past month I have been working on missing pick-ups and weapons sprites taking it as my goal to finish them by the end of the next month (examples of the new pick-ups in the end of the blog post)... After those are done I will be finally moving to finishing the enemy sprites. In the next updates I will be going in more detail sharing also concept art but also trying to elaborate my thoughs behind certain choices whether they are about sprites / textures / maps or just features... Also it would be nice to hear what aspect of the development you would like to hear so I could write in more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment