Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Spear of Brutality - end of year update

Year is ending a despite my good efforts (and general laziness) I  was not able to meet my goal for this year. Biggest factor here however were the fact that I started studying my Masters degree during Autumn and that took a considerable amount of my free time.

As promised in the first post I have decided to share parts of what I have so far for Spear of Brutality and the Trail of Schabbs:



Feel free to use them as you see fit as long as you credit me.

I will continue working on the Trail of Schabbs next year and keep updating, if not monthly, bi-monthly about the status.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Toni, ToS has been one of my favorite mods (even it is a demo), I played it numerous times. I love your mod style. I accidentally deleted the demo on my computer. Would you please tell me where I can find it I had searched the web but it led me to dead links. Thank you, I do appreciate your talent as well as your time. Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way is the ToS sdl version I'm looking for. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete