Monday, November 30, 2009

First actual weekly update...

Okay, its time for the first weekly update...
I don't have yet any graphical "evidence" as I have decided to finish the source first... During this week I have added lots of new features in the source (some of them has been added to the "latest changes"
-listing) along placeholders for more objects... I've also added three more door-types and EoD-like switch activated pushwalls (do not count as bonus - pushing switch again will reset their position).

Currently I am trying to figure out how to make Flamer46s gun bobbing change to work with WSJs reloading weapons (somehow the guns changes like normally but then they  commit bob aka. I have a knife - I switch it to a pistol - pistol goes down and comes back again)...

Alongside that - I have nearly converted all original ToS features (heartbeat, angry face when you keep holding down the attack-button, portable items, etc...)

So basically coding is soon done - Then I need to remake most of the textures, objects (due the new palette) and start planning new maps (as there is new features not included in original game)...

Oh, and I was thinking of trying to get midi-support for the game (so I won't end up having 2mb-exe with 50-200mbs of music)...

So thats it for this week - hopefully I can get actual screenshots for the next weekly update...

No comments:

Post a Comment